Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(????)? ?More island of Blessings times please?(ˆ?ˆ?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want more iob time but can u do something about the lag....

Comment

add a 2nd time slot pls its too laggy for me to participate

Comment

the problem is when there goes from being say about 100 players online, then iob starts and theres 300. maybe 10 toons fight over the rainstones when iob isnt rigged from the night previous and lots of players have mediocre (at best) computers and even tho they do all these little tricks to reduce lag and reboot before iob starts etc etc etc its still way over crowded and its causing flash players to crash and people to lose their connection and all the goodies from the event. normally i can run 8-10 toons my my computer without a problem, afking doing dungeons whatever. then when it comes to iob my max is 5 toons, 6 on a good day but then i cant chat at all. and after iob (with 6 toons) once we transport back to starglade i have tremendous amounts of lag and it takes me half an hour to get all my ew traded to my main char, which means i cant get in to avernal realm early enough to compete, especially considering that i have so much lag lingering from the bazillion ppl in iob and the spawn point in sg that my flash player crashes, or best case scenario i have to reboot my computer, run the regular cleaning programs and mess around with some other stuff to optimize performance before i can start playing properly again. with a 2nd time slot there wouldnt have to be so many characters on for each time iob opens and hopefully there will be less lag. or i could bring my alts to the 2nd time slot and then id get a decent amount of rewards without having to push my computer to the limit every day, i could jsut bring 3-4 toons to each time slot.

Comment

The idea base increased the duration of the event by passing two hours, as well as reduce the time of respawns rainstones which I think is a good idea in any case.
          It would be a privilege that these ideas be realized and implemented in the game.
          For the rest, we must see if other proposals can be implemented in the game or not.
          find coherence between ideas and the context of the event in itself and the difference between the possible and theoretical ideas.

for the rest, it is up to admins to decide on the final decision.

Comment

Why is this post even here? They changed corruption in the matter of weeks and yet IoB is in the same lame time slot with only 1 event. I guess they don't want people taking one set of alts to one event and the next set to the other, lol.
            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Second IOB

Is it not unfair for people who cant really go to IOB due to their different timeline? I hope R2 will be considerate enough to give us second IOB.
              "I will give them an offer they cant refuse".

Comment

I agree, Having more times for IoB, like the Sengolia Battlefield, would give alot of people from different times zones, a more flexable time to play. Adding at least one more IoB event for 18:00 server time (6 o'clock eastern), would make it so people from the UK or somewhere like that, can do IoB without having to wait for it during the night time hours. And I think making it 1/1 attempt per day for everyone is also a good idea too, but it might unnecessary to some people, I believe its a smart idea add.

Comment

could you fix the issue with iob first? if you dc in iob you get kicked back to starglade. there have been many times it lagged out with the 60+people sitting in spawn zone and the connection just drops. not everyone has uber internet. just saying it would be nice to be able to reconnect and still be in iob to get rewards

Comment

2 times for IOB... like ... super agree with that idea

Comment

• r2 aint that good to give players iob 2 times lul thread been here over 1 year and most vote on yes but still r2 doesnt care.

Comment

• I dont think most people understand how hard it is to change the coding for a website. i think more times for IoB would be great, however coding can be both tricky and dangerous. you might want to add an extra try and end up crashing the system. for all we know they have been working on this and are just taking it slow. better to be cautious than careless.
                        One for all, All for One! We Are Strong, We Are One! We Are Nemesis!!!

Server- (S38) Shrine of Ariel
                        Class- Hybrid Pure Int Priest
                        Level- 46+ Scion
                        Pets- Super Angel, Ultrasaurus Rex
                        Wings- Angel Lord

Comment

• Yes but the even can't be abused cause everything is bound, teams now both receive yellow packs because the eidos that farm it dont want bound GM.UT for some unknown reason, (a more desirable end prize would also be welcomed)
                          User:Patrick2675
                          Class:Mage
                          Guild:thenemy
                          Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

• Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                            Yes but the even can't be abused cause everything is bound, teams now both receive yellow packs because the eidos that farm it dont want bound GM.UT for some unknown reason, (a more desirable end prize would also be welcomed)
                            G.mut is easy to get, and it takes alot more ss to get anywhere in soul than it does g.mut to get a mount, making ss from yellow packs much more desirable than g.mut from purple.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21191593 View Post
                              G.mut is easy to get, and it takes alot more ss to get anywhere in soul than it does g.mut to get a mount, making ss from yellow packs much more desirable than g.mut from purple.
                              I disagree GM.UT are harder to get... SS from tokens SS from ladder SS from bath SS from dungeons and SS from IOB you ccan get abt 27+ a day atm GM.Ut you get a fixed 2 and might get lucky in a few other events
                              User:Patrick2675
                              Class:Mage
                              Guild:thenemy
                              Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

• Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                                I disagree GM.UT are harder to get... SS from tokens SS from ladder SS from bath SS from dungeons and SS from IOB you ccan get abt 27+ a day atm GM.Ut you get a fixed 2 and might get lucky in a few other events
                                you can buy as many G. muts as you can per day, but you can only have limited SS per day and SS is not tradable SRC is but you're still limited to trade 50 SRC for 5 SS per day .. and bro you don't get SS from bath and dungeon .. and AFAIK SS is more valuable than G. MUT 'coz SS upgrades soul and Soul makes you OP .

Comment

Working...
                                X